Zope Error when deleting a folder from Job, Batch and Milestone tab.

wim.ve...@billinghouse.nl

May 22, 2018, 8:25:05 AM5/22/18
to schedulix
When I try to delete a (sub)folder in the Job, Batch and Milestone Definitions page I get the following error in firefox. After that the tab keeps processing forever. I can close the tab and then reopen it and the folder is deleted.
Looks like a typo to me (contect in stead of context).

I am using the version deployed in the downloaded VM.

Error details shown in firefox:

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'contect' is not defined

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  • This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable global name 'contect' is not defined.
  • The URL may be incorrect.
  • The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  • A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Wim Veldhuis.

Ronald Jeninga

May 22, 2018, 9:10:35 AM5/22/18
to schedulix
Hi Wim,

thank you for reporting this!

It was indeed a typo.

As far as I know the VM has been set up using the rpms.
If the VM has Internet access, you could try a "yum update" first.
I can't guarantee that the bug has been fixed in the rpms already. At the moment I'm up to my ears in work.
So please try that first. If the issue remains, I'll have to build new rpms which I would do until end of this week.

Best regards,

Ronald