ERRATA

Sabelo Dlangamandla

Dec 5, 2013, 9:37:54 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Good-day everyone,
The is a printing error on Chapter 2: Utilities, Starting and Stopping the server. Under 'server-stop' it reads: Introduction The server-start utility is used to stop the scheduling server. Instead it should read: Introduction The server-start utility is used to stop the scheduling server.
Please note that this part is explaining the 'server-stop' command.

Regards
Sabelo

Sabelo Dlangamandla

Dec 5, 2013, 9:49:11 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Please note this is on the "English Command Reference" manual

Ronald Jeninga

Dec 5, 2013, 9:53:19 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sabelo! I'll fix it immediately.
(But you ran into the same pitfall as it seems ;-)

I think this can be regarded as a minor flaw. So I'm going to collect some more of them before I upload a new version.
If you think I'm totally wrong here, please tell me.

Regards,

Ronald

Sabelo Dlangamandla

Dec 5, 2013, 10:10:12 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Ronald,
Yes I cannot believe it myself, trying to correct it and yet repeating it. Unfortunately, I cannot edit my as I cannot edit my post.

Regards
Sabelo

Ronald Jeninga

Dec 5, 2013, 10:39:03 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Sabelo,

well, I can't edit any posts either, at least I didn't find the option so far.
But I think the message of your initial post is clear and your small mistake is simply funny. So let's have all schedulix users smiling and have a good day.

I just checked, it is correct in the German version. I'll whip the translator ;-)

Regards,

Ronald