Spam posts

Ronald Jeninga

Dec 9, 2023, 7:38:34 AM12/9/23
to schedulix
Hi all,

I'm terribly sorry that a few spammers entered the group and posted their sh...
I've tried to remove the junk as fast as possible and I've removed the person that posted it from the group immediately.
Unfortunately it isn't possible to prevent this. If someone requests access to the group I can't judge by their e-mail address if it is a spammer or not. Hence I'll have to wait until that person misuses our hospitality before I can take action.
If someone has suggestions for a better procedure, I'm more than interested.

And as an aside: I'm working hard on finishing the next release 2.11. It will be available soon!

Thank you,

Ronald