Query about users and permissions

Pablo Maldonado

Jan 14, 2019, 4:03:42 PM1/14/19
to schedulix
Hello,

I wanted to know if the granularity of security in Schedulix is ​​based on the groups, since I did not find a way to create a job with an "A" user and that only he has editing, deletion, etc, and that user "B" from another group can only submit it.
What I saw is that in order for "B" to work with the jobs created by "A", both must be in the same group, as well as the agents, etc.

I'm wrong ?

Pablo Maldonado

Ronald Jeninga

Jan 14, 2019, 6:19:29 PM1/14/19
to schedulix
Hi Pablo,

you've seen that correctly.
The privileges within schedulix follow an all or nothing approach.
If you belong to the owner group of an object, you can do anything with it. If not, you can't even see it.
Environments are an exception to the rule. As a member of the ADMIN group you can grant the "use" privilege to groups.

Best regards,

Ronald
Message has been deleted

Pablo Maldonado