Ryan O'Mary

Ryan OMary

Aug 4, 2017, 2:14:22 PM8/4/17
to schedulix
Hello,

So I am the batch operations manager of an IT Consulting Company and my current project is converting their scheduler from CA's JMO to CA's WLA product.  This has not gone so well and is being handled through our sub-contractor.  The project wants more control over the scheduler and are looking for products outside of CA's solutions.  This is the second product we are reviewing.  I am sure I'll have many questions that I hope may help others.

Ryan O'Mary

Ronald Jeninga

Aug 4, 2017, 2:32:20 PM8/4/17
to schedulix
Hi Ryan,

welcome to the group!

There are already quite a lot of posts that discuss the underlying concepts of schedulix.
Especially the resource concept is vital.

Anyway, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to provide an answer

Regards,

Ronald