Command Reference in English available

Ronald Jeninga

Dec 5, 2013, 3:03:11 AM12/5/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am proud to be able to announce that a pre-release of the command reference in English is available now.
Those who are interested can download it from http://www.schedulix.org/de/Downloads/syntax_en-2.5.1.pdf

It is still the original BICsuite documentation, but can be used for schedulix as well. The topics relevant for schedulix are marked with a 'B', or, to be more precise, not marked with a 'P' or an 'E'.

We are working on a schedulix-only documentation. As soon as it's ready it will be uploaded to github. (Due to other activities, this might take some while).

As always, if anyone finds any errors, mistakes, missing topics or alike, feel free to post a bug report or inform me directly by e-mail.

Best regards,

Ronald