Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Pablo Maldonado

no leída,
11 jul 2019, 10:47:2311/7/19
a schedulix
Hello,

I wanted to know if this behavior is normal:

Proceso JAVA               : 10240 MB (MAX)
Proceso JAVA Tomado : 6119  MB
Proceso JAVA Libe       : 1892  MB
Cantidad de Agentes    : 100
HITRATE                       : 7% (I think very low, if it indicates the percentage of finding information in the memory)

When yesterday with identical conditions I was like:

Proceso JAVA               : 10240 MB (MAX)
Proceso JAVA Tomado : 6119  MB
Proceso JAVA Libe       : 2700  MB
Cantidad de Agentes    : 100
HITRATE                       : 8% (I think very low, if it indicates the percentage of finding information in the memory)

PD : It is necessary to modify the behavior of JAVA garbage collector and how would that be ?

thank you

Pablo Maldonado

Pablo Maldonado

no leída,
12 jul 2019, 11:00:5512/7/19
a schedulix
Hello,

You already solve the problem of memory consumption, my parameter:

History was 7 days and because of the number of executions I needed too much memory, I left it in one day and perfect.

As for the HITRATE if I do not know if something can be done to improve it.

Pablo Maldonado

Dieter Stubler

no leída,
12 jul 2019, 11:18:0012/7/19
a schedulix
Hi Pablo,
don't worry about the hitrate.
This hitrate is a internal hitrate to messure the success of an optimization approach.
Please just ignore it.
Regards
Dieter
Responder a todos