Install Sript for schedulix

Ronald Jeninga

Feb 17, 2015, 5:59:23 AM2/17/15
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

just a moment ago I published an install script on our web site

http://www.schedulix.org/en/Downloads/schedulix_install.sh

It installs schedulix under Ubuntu 14.x and maybe some other Ubuntus as well.
Anyone who'd like to try it is heartily invited to do so.

If someone feels like porting it to other environments (CentOS, RHEL, SLES, Debian or whatever), don't hesitate :-)
We're working on this as well, but are grateful for any help from the community.

Of course, as always, we're happy to get feedback in any form (bug reports, suggestions for improvements,  praise).

Regards,

Ronald