Log file of a completed job cannot be seen via web interface on a remote host

Nariman Abdullayev

Aug 5, 2014, 2:42:54 AM8/5/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please check the attached file

after job is completed I click to see the log file (1) but despite the fact that I open it outside localhost it tries to open it on localhost (2).

even if I manually change IP from localhost to the host IP my server is running at I get "Unable to connect" (3)

However, this log file can be seen via web interface on the machine schedulix is running at (i.e at the localhost)

Regards,
Nariman.

2014-08-05_11-21-41.png

Dieter Stubler

Aug 5, 2014, 2:47:20 AM8/5/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

have a look at: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/schedulix/PIzNFJyYY5g/JHItkdKDe4wJ

maybe this answers your question.

regards
Dieter

Nariman Abdullayev

Aug 5, 2014, 3:00:15 AM8/5/14
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dieter,

You are absolutely right. I changed config and now log file can be opened.

2014-08-05_11-57-46.png