Schedulix 2.9 new interval editor

Fábio Carvalho

Nov 13, 2019, 3:54:29 PM11/13/19
to schedulix
Hi,

i recently upgraded my schedulix from 2.7 to 2.9.
I was looking for a new feature: Interval editor, but i was not able to find it.

How can i access this?

Thank
Fábio

Ronald Jeninga

Nov 14, 2019, 7:40:58 AM11/14/19
to schedulix
Hi Fabio,

did you upgrade it manually or using the rpms?
If you've upgraded manually, you'll probably also have to upgrade the Zope contents.

1. Check the setup
    Assuming you've installed the software in /opt/schedulix, do a

   -bash-4.2$ ls -l /opt/schedulix/schedulixweb/import/SDMS.zexp
   lrwxrwxrwx. 1 schedulix schedulix 39 Jan 26  2017 /opt/schedulix/schedulixweb/import/SDMS.zexp -> /opt/schedulix/schedulix/zope/SDMS.zexp

Now if this looks different in your installation, you'll have to find your SDMS.zexp file first.
You might try to find it below /opt/schedulix/schedulix/zope or /opt/schedulix/schedulix-2.9/zope

After having found the SDMS.zexp file, you can create a link like above or copy the file to the Zope's import directory.

2. Open the management page

    http://<your-system>:8080/manage

   This is like the URL you use all the time, but instead of "SDMS" you write "manage"

3. Rename or Drop the SDMS folder
4. Import the new SDMS.zexp

After a refresh of the main desktop you should see the Interval editor.

HTH

Ronald

Fábio Carvalho

Nov 14, 2019, 8:27:42 AM11/14/19