Ronald Jeninga

Jul 29, 2013, 8:04:18 AM7/29/13
to sche...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

as the second head behind schedulix, I'd like to introduce myself briefly.

Long ago I studied mathematics, but I've always worked in the IT. My main focus used to be RDBMS and everything connected to it.
What I really like is everything which has to do with parsers and interpreters. For the rest I'm convinced that machines should do the dull work.

So from my perspective the brilliant thing about schedulix is that it is a project which combines everything I like.

I hope you all will enjoy the project as much as I do. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. And of course I'm always happy with bug reports or any proposals for improvement.

Best regards,

Ronald