schedulix 2.8

Ronald Jeninga

Oct 29, 2017, 7:18:27 AM10/29/17
to schedulix
Hi All,

just a minute ago I started a new stable branch, v2.8, in GitHub.
Although we'll have to do some more actions like publishing the release notes, creating rpms and other work, this still marks the official release of schedulix 2.8.

I am also working on setting up multiple rpm repositories.
This way it will be possible to stay with the 2.7 (or 2.8) release, even if you installed it from rpms and the newer release is available.
And promised, I won't publish the 2.8 rpms in the main repository before I finished setting up the others.

As soon as the 2.8 rpms are available, I'll post an announcement here.

Best regards,

Ronald