Schedulator C#

1 wyświetlenie

Avery Pennarun

nieprzeczytany,
7 mar 2007, 12:34:427.03.2007
do sched...@googlegroups.com
(forwarded from wvstreams-devel)

On 3/6/07, Joe Mason <j...@notcharles.ca> wrote:
> Hey, that reminds me - is this a good list for discussing the C# version
> of schedulator? It's not wvstreams related at all any more, but it's
> not like this list is very high-traffic.

I was actually thinking of creating a separate group for schedulator,
but hey, I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

By an astonishing coincidence, I was RIGHT NOW about to post a message
on this thread saying that I just checked in a Google Code plugin for
Schedulator 4. You can now intermix the tasks for all your favourite
Google Code projects into your schedule.

import wvstreams googlecode:wvstreams:USERNAME

You can use more than one of these if you have more than one project.
You'll need to set the fixfor release dates in your schedule by hand,
as Google Code doesn't track them (for probably good reasons,
considering it's for open source projects :))

As is now usual, estimates can be tracked directly in Schedulator
using Mich's editinplace widgets and the "log" plugin.

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about, see
http://alumnit.ca/wiki/?SchedUlator.

Have fun,

Avery

P.S. Useless trivia: the entire plugin is 184 lines of C#. I really
like the new plugin model.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż