Thank you for joining us last night! And SCGIS 2023 Virtual Conference

Janet Nackoney

Apr 5, 2023, 10:08:02 PM4/5/23
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello SCGIS-DC,

Thank you very much for joining our SCGIS-DC and GeoDC event last night! We had a great turnout and it was fun to meet new folks. I want to especially thank our presenters Thayer Young, Joel Masselink, and Pui-Yu Ling for sharing their work!

As I mentioned last night, the SCGIS 26th Annual Conference has now been announced. Abstract submissions are open-- please consider submitting a talk! Please see the email below for more information.

Best,
Janet