Next SCGIS Meetup: Esri Federal GIS Conference!

Janet Nackoney

Jan 19, 2024, 7:08:34 AMJan 19
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello SCGIS-DC!

We are planning a conservation GIS networking happy hour in conjunction with the upcoming Esri Federal GIS Conference, which will be held here in DC in early February.

Please save the date to kick off the Esri Federal GIS Conference with a social gathering on Monday, February 12 at 5pm!

We will meet at Red Bear Brewing Co where we met last August. It is a 4-minute walk from the NOMA red line station and is located next to the REI store. Red Bear has plenty of large tables and seating; I'll get there earlier and save some tables toward the back of the bar. Look for SCGIS signage!

All are welcome-- please join us regardless of whether you plan to attend the conference!

Also, stay tuned for information about a future SCGIS-DC meetup with presentations likely to be held in March. We will follow up with more details soon!

Best,
Janet, Vivian and Pui-Yu

Janet N

Feb 11, 2024, 10:52:54 PMFeb 11
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi SCGIS-DC!
Just a reminder that we will have our happy hour meetup tomorrow at 5pm at Red Bear Brewing. Hope to see you there!

Janet

Janet N

Feb 12, 2024, 4:54:18 PMFeb 12
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! We are situated near the entrance inside on the left side, hope you can join!

Janet