This Wednesday: Join Esri for their Sustainable Development DC Meetup!

Janet N

May 13, 2024, 8:58:22 AMMay 13
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi SCGIS-DC!
Hope you can join this Wednesday! Note that you must register through Esri in advance (free).

—-

Registration is now live for the Esri Sustainable Development DC Meetup! This year, the meetup will be held at the Open Gov Hub in Washington, D.C., on May 15, 2024. We are so excited to reconnect with each of you in person. This meetup will bring ArcGIS users in the Global Development community and Esri experts together to learn, network with peers and see how GIS technology is being used in impactful ways to support global development.

Check-in will begin at 2:30 pm and the event at 3:00 pm. After the event, we hope that you will join us for a happy hour near the Open Gov Hub that will be organized by Esri Gold Partner Blue Raster (https://www.blueraster.com/).

Registration is complimentary for this event, but space is limited so please register now. Once you are registered, you will receive additional information about the event & happy hour via email.

Let your Account Manager know if you have any questions or need additional information. We look forward to seeing you there!

Esri Sustainable Development DC Meetup, May 15, 2024, | 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST

Open Gov Hub - 1100 13th St NW STE 800, Washington, DC 20005