Fwd: SCGIS Conference: Registration Now Open!

Janet Nackoney

Jun 30, 2023, 9:09:42 PM6/30/23
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello SCGIS-DC!

I am excited to announce that registration for the 2023 SCGIS Virtual Conference, August 16-18, is now open!

We are excited to feature keynote speakers, a wide range of presentations, and technical workshops starting on August 14.

Check out our conference registration page to view pricing, which is on a sliding scale based on what you can afford or want to donate.

Please consider asking your organization if they might be interested in becoming an official conference sponsor:
- A Bronze sponsorship of $150 will provide one free complimentary conference registration plus great visibility of your organization's logo in conference advertising and verbal acknowledgement during Plenary.
- A Silver sponsorship of $500 will provide two complimentary conference registrations plus visiibility/acknowledgement
- A Gold sponsorhip of $1000 will provide three complimentary conference registrations plus visiibility/acknowledgement
- A Platinum sponsorship of $5000 or more will provide four complimentary conference registrations plus visiibility/acknowledgement

SCGIS-DC will have another in-person happy hour to celebrate the event-- stay tuned for details!

Best,
Janet

Begin forwarded message:

From: SCGIS Conference <conferenc...@scgis.org>
Date: June 19, 2023 at 9:38:35 AM EDT
To: SCGIS Listserv <scgi...@scgis.org>, mem...@scgis.org
Subject: SCGIS Conference: Registration Now Open!

Dear Conservation and GIS Community,

The Society for Conservation GIS is excited to announce that registration for our 2023 SCGIS Annual International Conference, taking place August 16-18, is now open! This conference will mark the 26th Anniversary of SCGIS.

Please join us for this online conference, at a nominal fee, for three days of keynote speakers, presentations by our community, sessions on a wide range of conservation GIS topics, and an annual membership meeting. Further technical training workshops will be held on August 14, 15 and 19 for a fee of $40 per workshop. Please visit our conference website or more information about the conference.

To register, please visit our registration page for the conference. Once registered, you will receive instructions on how to join our live conference using the Whova platform on your computer or the Whova app on your mobile device.

We welcome you to come, share and be inspired by the great work being done in our conservation GIS community. We look forward to your participation to celebrate and share in this work.

Sincerely,

SCGIS Conference Committee

--

Questions?  Contact us at Conferenc...@scgis.org