Save the Date: SCGIS-DC Midsummer Happy Hour and Networking

Janet Nackoney

Jul 18, 2024, 6:27:43 PM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hello SCGIS-DC!

Please join us for a midsummer SCGIS-DC meetup on Wednesday, July 31 at 5pm at Wundergarten DC. We will meet in the outdoor covered area toward the middle of the venue.

This will give us all an opportunity to meet prior to the SCGIS Annual Conference, which will be held not so far from DC in Shepherdstown, WV in early September. SCGIS's own Conference Coordinator/Chair will be at the happy hour to answer any of your conference-related questions!

I will send a follow up email with more details about the conference next.

I look forward to seeing you on the 31st!

Best,
Janet