Fwd: [SCGIS Listserv] SCGIS 2024 In-Person Conference - Save the Date!

Janet N

Nov 17, 2023, 1:07:08 PM11/17/23
to scgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi SCGIS-DC,
Please see below for a special announcement about next September’s SCGIS in-person conference, which will be held in nearby Shepherdstown WV!

Please mark your calendars— I hope that you can make it!

Janet

Begin forwarded message:

From: SCGIS Conference <conferenc...@scgis.org>
Date: November 15, 2023 at 3:48:48 PM EST
To: SCGIS Listserv <scgi...@scgis.org>
Subject: [SCGIS Listserv] SCGIS 2024 In-Person Conference - Save the Date!

Dear Conservation GIS Community,

The Society for Conservation GIS is excited to announce our 2024 SCGIS Annual International Conference, running from September 3rd - 6th!  Mark your calendar now!

We are eager to continue our tradition of hosting a gathering for our community to share ideas and learn from each other. We are happy to be able to once again have an in-person Conference! This year it will be on the East Coast, at the National Conservation Training Center in West Virginia.

Please plan to join and contribute to conservation GIS presentations with your colleagues from around the globe, technical training workshops, and other sessions on conservation GIS topics. More details about the structure and content of the Conference will be provided soon.

We look forward to your participation!

Enthusiastically,

SCGIS Conference Committee

--