Electric Car Show - Come ride in a Tesla Model S

Space Coast EV Drivers

Jul 20, 2017, 8:53:07 PM7/20/17
to scevdrive...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to attend the National Drive Electric Week event in Satellite Beach on Saturday September 16, at the Schechter Center from 10 am to 4 pm.
Take a ride in a Tesla and see all the available makes and models of electric vehicles. These are our personal cars we drive every day so come out and ask the owners how they like driving electric and how much money they save on fuel and maintenance. This is the event you've been waiting for to have all of your EV questions answered and take a ride or drive in many different makes and models in one place.

For all the information you need about this event, go to our website here:

To register to attend, visit our official event page here:

We're looking forward to a great event!

Josh Pritt
City Captain
Space Coast EV Drivers