Upcoming EV Event: Satellite Beach Founders' Day Parade

Space Coast EV Drivers

Nov 1, 2015, 8:37:01 PM11/1/15
to scevdrive...@googlegroups.com
Remember, you can always check the upcoming events on our web site:

Saturday November 7th, 2015, 10 am – 3 pm = Satellite Beach Founders’ Day Parade and Expo

November 7th marks Satellite Beach Founders’ Day and we’ve been invited to bring our EVs into the parade around town.  We might even have some city dignitaries riding around the parade in one of our electric cars!  The parade steps off from the Delaura Middle School, 300 Jackson Ave. Satellite Beach at exactly 11 am so make sure to get there early.  We’ll end up at the DRS Community Center 1089 S. Patrick Dr. Satellite Beach right after the parade to do our Q&A at our table to talk to the public about the benefits we enjoy from driving electric.  We’ll be there until 3 pm.  Our booth will be open at 9 am with the other exhibitors at the DRS building in the grassy area between the DRS and the Post Office.  We will have a few cars on display as well as some ready for test rides around the block!  So bring the family and your best questions for our electric car drivers.

-Josh Pritt
Space Coast EV Drivers