THE NEED OF PUBLIC CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE for EVs

Justo Vera

Jul 22, 2019, 12:04:47 PM7/22/19
to SCEVDrivers General

My name is Justo Vera. I’m an Architect and a Solar Technology Designer located in Miami, FL. I won a prize in a recent competition organized by City of Coral Gables & University of Miami with my proposal of a Network of Public Fast Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles (EVs). Stations proposed are roofed with Solar Panels, so they provide a weather sheltered space to the users while the charging process runs and are able to self-produce part of the energy needed for its service. This Stations are not only Sidewalk Charging Machines, they are

suitable spaces equipped for Service, Working or Social activity, where EV Owner can make productive the Charging Time.

I am taking a training to elaborate my Startup Business Model. It requires me to demonstrate that it’s a fact and not my opinion that “The Lack of Public Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles Has Been A Problem for the Electric Vehicle Adoption”. To validate this problem, I have to get the opinion of, at least Fifty (50) owners of Electric Vehicle (EV), giving their opinion that, Miami, as any other city, needs a Public Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles.

If you are an EV Owner (or have a relative one who is), please, send me an email with your opinion to: justover...@gmail.com

Let’s take actions to have a cleaner & better environment and to leave a better world to our sons.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Cannon

Dec 2, 2020, 9:43:55 AM12/2/20
to SCEVDrivers General
That a Good idea,I will help if I can.dead
Paul