This Saturday = Electric Vehicles at the Ocean Reef Beach Festival

Space Coast EV Drivers

Nov 30, 2015, 3:48:27 PM11/30/15
to scevdrive...@googlegroups.com
Remember, all of the events where you can learn more about and sometimes take a ride in electric vehicles can be found at our upcoming events page:

Saturday Dec 5, 2015, 10 am – 5 pm = Satellite Beach Ocean Reef Beach Festival

Bring the whole family to the free event in Satellite Beach at the Pelican Beach Park (1525 Florida A1A, Satellite Beach, FL 32937) and check out the brand new charging station for electric cars!  We’ll have several different EV makes/models taking turns using the charger so everyone can see how it works.  Then we’ll have our tent and table with even more EV info set up at the main parking lot on the corner of A1A and DeSoto.  From there we’ll also be giving test rides in our personal cars.  This is especially great for those who’ve never ridden in an electric car before.  They are always surprised by how fast, smooth, and quiet they are and completely change their minds about EVs.  So if you have questions about driving electric AND want to check out the awesome event come on down!  More info here: http://oceanreefbeachfestival.com/

Space Coast EV Drivers