First Sunday of Sept EV Meetup !!!!

Joshua Pritt

Aug 28, 2017, 10:34:39 AM8/28/17
to spacecoas...@googlegroups.com, SCEVDrivers General
August is already over and this coming Sunday (Sept 3) is the first Sunday of the month so it's time for our EV meet up once again.
We will start the meeting at 2 pm and go to 4 pm.

This time we'll be at the Florida Solar Energy Center again since they have plenty of room for our growing number as well as plenty of charging options including 2x level 2 chargepoint plugs and a CHAdeMO and CCS fast charger.

Make sure to eat lunch before you come out.  Perhaps we can ask nicely to bring snacks/refreshments to our next meeting there?  :)

We will be focusing on the National Drive Electric Week event and how to really get the word out during these last two weeks running up to the event.

See you there!

Michael Clark

Aug 29, 2017, 9:53:37 AM8/29/17
to ramg...@gmail.com, spacecoas...@googlegroups.com, scevdrive...@googlegroups.com