We are still on for National Drive Electric Week this Saturday!

Joshua Pritt

Sep 14, 2017, 4:31:19 PM9/14/17
to spacecoas...@googlegroups.com, SCEVDrivers General
We are still on for the Satellite Beach electric car show this Saturday, September 16th.  We hope you sustained minimal damage from the hurricane.  Come on out for a fun Saturday to see and ride in electric vehicles.  We hope to see you there!
We will be setting up at 9 am so we can start officially at 10 am with a city official reading the proclamation to open the event.
Don't forget to take pictures and post to twitter/facebook/instagram with #NDEW2017.#SatelliteBeach