Florida Camping Trip

Carson Gallo

Mar 17, 2022, 2:49:33 PM3/17/22
to SCEVDrivers General
Hello Space Coast EV Drivers. I'm considering planning a State Wide Camping Trip that would involve all The Tesla & EV Club's in Florida. Florida Tesla Enthusiasts - https://www.teslaownersflorida.org/ , The Villages Tesla Club - https://villagestesla.com/ , and Tesla Club South Florida - https://teslaclubsouthflorida.com/ . I have experience in already planning The 2nd Ever Tesla Club Camping Trip, back in NY for TOCNYS - tocnys.org . (2nd by design, I waited till Western Colorado Tesla Club finished theirs, to see what went well and wrong, to improve on ours) I've also been Camping in my Tesla longer then anyone else on The Face of The Earth As you can see in my work here in our Google Driver Folder, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KC6LtGnk8Z3oap7J2-IAo5P77WiokRHs?usp=sharing a lot of planning went into Event, and was very successful. I'm hoping to outdo that one. Right now I'm thinking we would have it at a Camp Ground close to Cape Canaveral. and possibly have it in sync with a Space X Launch that would be viewable from The Campgrounds. Hoping to form a Committee of Event Organizers, from each club to assist in planning this State-Wide Event. Which would lead to better Cooperation between our Clubs,  Anyways Let me know if your interesting in helping plan, or any ideas. Tesla Owners Clubs FLorida Camping Trip - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cfUp2FssCGubpQfGDZ5sNt7CtSLC9083?usp=sharing

I have 3 Potential Sites planned out so far, let me know what you think.