Info for the KSC Earth Day Event

Joshua Pritt

Apr 8, 2019, 4:36:00 PM4/8/19
to SCEVDrivers General

Please respond to let me know tomorrow 4/9 if you are able to come for the event at KSC on this Thursday 4/11.

Please arrive by 8:15 to help me set up the tent by 9am.

I will need someone to take over for me and pack up the tent and bring it back home with them around 1pm and I need that person to stay from 1-5pm. Please let me know if you can do that.

If you are coming for the second half of the day please let me know. I need to list your names with the coordinator or you  wont be able to enter.

·       Entry will be through the employee gate off of SR 405.  This is the old main entrance.  DO NOT enter through the new entrance on Space Commerce Way, it is not open early.

·       When you turn into the employee entrance, please give the security guard your name and organization.

·       Follow the road around to Post 6 and head to the nose of the rocket (under refurbishment). There will be a security guard onsite to screen your items as you offload.  You will be allowed tools to help with set up, but please no weapons or explosive devices.

·       High school students will be onsite to help you to your table.  For those that did not request shade, please bring your tent.  The students will help you put it up.

·       Once unloaded, please head back to Lot #4 for parking.  For those that cannot walk a lot, we will have someone in the area with a golf cart to take you back to the drop off point.

-Brenna