Fwd: Invite to Solar Tour of Businesses April 29th.

Ray Osborne

Apr 19, 2017, 11:08:33 AM4/19/17
to scevdrive...@googlegroups.com
Dear Space Coast EV members, Accept this invitation to an event involving
businesses that use solar energy. More details at my blog.

Included in our lineup of businesses showing off their solar arrays is the 1) American Muscle
Car Museum, 2) United Therapeutics (solar parking canopy), 3) Sunseed Food Coop and
4) Garden Street Animal Care Center and then a solar cooked meal at Bill Young's house.

RSVP at our website at http://solar4business.blogspot.com/

ps. American Muscle Car has several charging stations. Any questions?

Inline image 1