Welcome Sophia and updates

Nate Cooper

Apr 5, 2008, 4:34:56 PM4/5/08
to SceneDNA
Hey there guys just thought you'd like to know Sophia is part of our little film group now so welcome. I've been posting like a madman on my own sceneblog at http://nate.scenedna.com but for the time being I've handed over editorship of the main site to Dave (mostly cause I'm a horrible judge of knowing when to stop). Facebook Did you know that your sceneblog can be part of your facebook profile? I found this little facebook app: http://www.facebook.com/search_redirect.php?q=tumblr&fc=0&gc=22&cl=300&rc=87&rank=1&friends=0&sns=0&k=400000000010&t=128&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fapps%2Fapplication.php%3Fid%3D20526185283%26ref%3Ds&k=400000000010 that way you can keep your friends up-to-date with what you are posting. Email Subscriptions Did you also know that you can subscribe to the website via email to receive updates? Simply go to the main site http://scenedna.com and click on the little envelope. You may have noticed that on the main site I've listed the members who are producing content. If you want I'll include your link in that list but I'm only gonna do it for people producing content so that the site doesn't look barren (remember producing means simply linking to a website. it takes literally 10 secs. try it and see how easy it is). Podcast Update Due to a number of reasons Dave and Angel and I were unable to meet up to record episode four this week. I'd like to have a handle of at least five before we post episode one. But Dave is working on a super sweet surprise guest for an upcoming show so definitely stay tuned. thanks all nate