hey newbies

Nate Cooper

Mar 28, 2008, 5:16:44 PM3/28/08
to SceneDNA
Thanks to Dan and Alison for joining our Scene DNA forum! Please keep
in mind the following:

• Everything we post here goes online to http://forums.scenedna.com
• HTML doesn't work. Just post links as http://blahblahblah.com
• If you want your name to appear under a post on the website you have
to include it in the body of the email. This isn't necessary, however.
• Please give credit to others if you are reposting by including "via"
and a link to the site where you got the story.
• This is a discussion forum for Scene DNA which means the main site http://scenedna.com
will only show posts from Dave, Angel and Nate (for now) but we
would love to include things that you come up with so post often and
post cool things (I trust you guys) and when appropriate we'll repost
them to the main site.

• Have fun and watch a lot of movies! We're here cause we love film
and this forum should be a great way of sharing that enthusiasm.

Thanks guys!
nate