Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Gene Buckle

no leída,
13 jul 2012, 13:30:3413/7/12
a scarl...@googlegroups.com
Ok, it turns out we were on a VEEERY old version of MediaWiki. One so old
that updating required moving to a whole new version of PHP.

I've got everything updated, however the side bar is only displaying
properly for the "Classic" skin. I do NOT know why this is broken.

I've changed the default skin in the system to 'classic' in order to keep
the site looking like crap until this is resolved.

The reason that the email validation system wasn't working properly is
directly related to the old version of MediaWiki that was in place.
The accounts pending have been approved and the one spam account has been
deleted. (YAY!)

If you folks spot any issues with the Wiki or know of how to fix that
stupid side bar display, please sing out! :)

tnx.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]

Wjhonson

no leída,
13 jul 2012, 13:35:5913/7/12
a scarl...@googlegroups.com
They changed how the whole sidebar works in the MediaWiki upgrade.  Silly buggers.
The heading, the sidebar, the messages, the photos....
Programmers suck :)

 - Get it _today_!

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]

Gene Buckle

no leída,
13 jul 2012, 14:04:0413/7/12
a scarl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012, Wjhonson wrote:

> They changed how the whole sidebar works in the MediaWiki upgrade. Silly buggers.
> The heading, the sidebar, the messages, the photos....
> Programmers suck :)

Hehe. Any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve it?
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos