Wiki is back online!

geneb

Jun 24, 2013, 8:36:21 PM6/24/13
to scarl...@googlegroups.com
http://scarlet.deltasoft.com

Enjoy!

Holler if you find a broken link.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Ashley Chapman

Jun 25, 2013, 4:25:39 AM6/25/13
to scarl...@googlegroups.com

On 25 June 2013 01:36, geneb <ge...@deltasoft.com> wrote:
http://scarlet.deltasoft.com

Enjoy!

Woah!  Thanks Gene.

Ashley

Diccon tesson

Jun 25, 2013, 5:15:09 AM6/25/13
to scarletdme

You legend!

geneb

Jun 25, 2013, 9:22:08 AM6/25/13
to scarl...@googlegroups.com
You're quite welcome! Unfortunately, funds aren't available to get the
domain transferred over to me. It does appear that Steve renewed it, so
if he could point the dns my way... :)

Norman Bauer

Jun 25, 2013, 9:27:36 AM6/25/13
to scarl...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Gene and thanks for the hard work. I would be willing to donate a failover space on my server as a subdomain (scarletdme.normanbauer.info) so that should the main one go down, you can flip the figurative switch and keep on truckin' until the main one gets back online.

norm

geneb

Jun 25, 2013, 9:37:24 AM6/25/13
to scarl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Norman Bauer wrote:

> Congratulations Gene and thanks for the hard work. I would be willing to
> donate a failover space on my server as a subdomain (
> scarletdme.normanbauer.info) so that should the main one go down, you can
> flip the figurative switch and keep on truckin' until the main one gets
> back online.

Thanks Norm. I'll be happy to take you up on that. I need some time to
get my ducks in a row first - I got the wiki back online last night in
kind of a rush. I still need to set up auto-backup scripts, etc. Email
me off-list and I'll send you a tar file of the mediawiki installation.