SCANZ Member Survey

Christopher Sumby

Jan 19, 2024, 12:23:16 AMJan 19
to SCANZ info

Dear members,

The SCANZ Council would like to engage with SCANZ members to ensure that we have a good understanding of what you expect from the society, and to help guide our future decision-making.

In recent years there have been changes to the type of science undertaken by people who were traditionally “crystallographers”, but now use many related methodologies too. The global approach to conferences, schools, travel for research etc have also been shaken up by events in recent years.

So, how can SCANZ work best for you, and for our community?

Please help us by completing this fully anonymous survey. The survey is open now and will close on midnight Monday 5th February 2024 to allow us to collate results ahead of a planning meeting that week.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVD66T6

What will we do with the results? The results will be aggregated and used as the basis for strategic discussions and planning by the SCANZ Council.

We will not track who completes the survey, so please only complete once. If you are uncomfortable answering any particular question for confidentiality reasons, please leave that question blank.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie Bond

SCANZ President

And

Chris Sumby

SCANZ Vice-President

---------

I work flexibly and I am sending this message now because it suits me. I don’t expect that you will read, respond, or take action outside of your normal working hours!

Christopher J. Sumby (he/him) FRACI C Chem

Head, School of Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences

Professor of Chemistry

Discipline of Chemistry

School of Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences

Faculty of Sciences, Engineering & Technology

The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

Ph    : +61 8 8313 7406

e-mail: christop...@adelaide.edu.au

http://researchers.adelaide.edu.au/profile/christopher.sumby

http://www.sumbydoonangroup.com/

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

and contains information which may be confidential and/or

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please

do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents

of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,

please notify the sender by reply email and delete this

email and any copies or links to this email completely and

immediately from your system.  No representation is made

that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is

Christopher Sumby

Jan 29, 2024, 4:50:30 PMJan 29
to SCANZ info

Dear members,

Thanks to everyone who has completed the survey so far!

The survey is open until midnight Monday 5th February 2024 so please jump on and have your say on matters relevant to the future directions of SCANZ.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVD66T6

More details below if you missed the original email.

Thanks,

Chris

Feb 3, 2024, 6:30:55 PMFeb 3
to SCANZ info

Dear members,

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic response to the survey!

Last chance to complete the survey and tell us your thoughts - the survey is open until midnight Monday 5th February 2024.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVD66T6