Fwd: Fwd: Mathieson and Bragg awards

secr...@scanz.org

Aug 18, 2022, 10:55:18 PM8/18/22
to scanz...@googlegroups.com
Dear SCANZ members,

It is my pleasure to announce that applications are open for the 2022 Mathieson and Bragg medals to be awarded at the upcoming Crystal 34 conference, 6th-9th December, Bendigo (https://www.crystal34.org/).

Please note that there has been a change to the process - these awards are now considered via the application forms attached (rather than by nomination). The Council has made this change in an effort to increase the number and the diversity of applications. We therefore very much encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups in our community including (but not limited to) female, LGBTQI+, culturally diverse and Indigenous peoples.

Both applications, along with two independent referees reports must be submitted to the SCANZ secretary (secr...@scanz.org) by COB Friday 16th September 2022. Late applications (including the late receipt of referee reports) will not be considered.

If there are any questions, including about process or eligibility, please contact the Secretary as early as possible.

Megan Maher (President, SCANZ)

Mathieson_Medal_application_form_2022_final.docx
Bragg_Medal_application_form_2022_final.docx

secr...@scanz.org

Sep 7, 2022, 7:46:39 PM9/7/22
to scanz...@googlegroups.com

Hi SCANZ Members,

A reminder to all that nominations for the Mathieson and Bragg awards are due with the Secretary next week. Please see below for the call for nominations.

Cheers,

Dave