Issue with scalr-server-secrets.json during azure configuration with scalr

usha k

Aug 24, 2017, 6:38:36 AM8/24/17
to scalr-discuss
Hello folks,

Thank you Marc . I successfully cleared my lexical error which I got during azure configuration with saclr. Now I am facing with another issue " parse error: trailing garbage" while trying to reconfigure it. I copied the output from command prompt which I got during reconfiguration and also scalr-server-secrets.json file. I represented the error with dotted lines at the end of the line. Could anyone help me to get rid of this.

error.txt

usha k

Aug 28, 2017, 7:24:04 AM8/28/17
to scalr-discuss

Hello everyone,

Could anyone help me  to sort out this error.

Daniele Testa

Aug 28, 2017, 9:40:25 AM8/28/17
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Please change this row:

"secret_key": "OieU+pUBIwylVxfZWVU9lTfzXoCTtrQArFkF0R49sh8Y9w0+BWYOyDlwsuv0$
into:
"secret_key": "OieU+pUBIwylVxfZWVU9lTfzXoCTtrQArFkF0R49sh8Y9w0+BWYOyDlwsuv0$",
You are missing a trailing ",

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:24 PM, usha k <kush...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Could anyone help me  to sort out this error.

Regards,
Daniele Testa | Sr. Solutions Architect @ Scalr | dan...@scalr.com | www.scalr.com | blog.scalr.com