Closing the Scalr Open Source Project

Sebastian Stadil

Sep 21, 2017, 4:52:43 PM9/21/17
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

After nearly a decade of open source releases, we have decided to close this project permanently.

Starting October 1st, Scalr will close its public github repository and set this mailing list to read-only. We will no longer be providing community support, though we will be offering open source users an upgrade path into our commercial product at a discount. Simply shoot me an email for details.

Open source is hard to get right, and the model we created didn't work for us despite our efforts. It's been a very exciting year for Enterprise Scalr however, and we're thrilled to be directing all our energy into building great new features for it.

Thank you for your long time support,
Sebastian, on behalf of everyone at Scalr, Inc.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted