Failed: Enabling detailed billing on AWS

Fire i

Jun 9, 2017, 2:51:54 AM6/9/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Sir

We have try to enabling detailed billing on AWS in Scalr. but get the failed message:
" Cannot access nilling buket with name testbilling. Error: AWS Error. Request GetUser failed. Credential should be scoped to a valid region , not "ap-southeast-1"

we sure in S3 locat in ap-southeast-1, why have this error?

Thanks

Fire

Marc O'Brien

Jun 9, 2017, 2:51:39 PM6/9/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Fire,

Apologies for the troubles.  This appears to be related to a bug that has since been resolved in the current version of Enterprise Scalr.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  By the way, welcome to the Scalr Open Source community! We're excited to have you join us.  Please feel free to post any issues or questions you have moving forward and we will do our best to lend a hand.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support