About endpoint setting for openstack

sims...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 4:10:30 PM8/29/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi,I am trying to use Scalr to connect with some cloud which is based on openstack. Keystone is ok, but cann't connect to computer resource. I guess because the cloud has modified the endpoint rule for computer and other services. My question is, is there any place to modify the endpoint for every services when connect to a openstack cloud?
Thank you!

sims...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 4:12:28 PM8/29/17
to scalr-discuss
I mean the settings in Scalr.

在 2017年8月29日星期二 UTC-3下午5:10:30,sims...@gmail.com写道:

Marc O'Brien

Sep 5, 2017, 1:33:44 PM9/5/17
to scalr-discuss
Hello,

What cloud platform are you attempting to connect to?  There is not currently any scalr-server.rb setting that allows for manual modification of the Openstack Endpoints.  Your experience may be network connectivity related, so be sure you have followed our documentation for Required API Access for OpenStack.  Are you encountering errors in the Scalr UI?  Screenshots may be useful to understand what you are seeing.

Many thanks,

Wm. Marc O'Brien

Scalr Technical Support