New community edition

Patrick Vinas

Mar 29, 2017, 8:59:56 AM3/29/17
to scalr-discuss
Does anyone have any information on when the community version will be updated? IIRC 5.8 and 5.10 releases were 3 months apart, and 5.11 came out 6 months later - this aligns with what I was told at the vendor booth at the openstack summit in Austin, which was that community lagged behind enterprise by about 6 months. With 6.1 releasing in August, I was anticipating a new version of community in February. Does anyone have any news or information?

Bernard Lefebvre

Apr 3, 2017, 9:38:20 AM4/3/17
to scalr-discuss
Excellent question.  A refresh would be more than welcome!
AWS is now running their long ID format for volumes and added regions, both of which are not supported by the community version.

Bernard Lefebvre

Apr 17, 2017, 3:10:57 PM4/17/17
to scalr-discuss
Bump

gia...@creativepulse.com.au

Apr 30, 2017, 5:16:25 PM4/30/17
to scalr-discuss
bump. I would really like to get some info on this as well. Thanks!