Error while building Point Distribution Model

Debbie Lam

Mar 18, 2022, 3:39:55 AM3/18/22
to scalismo
Hi,

I tried to build a Point Distribution Model using Scalismo. I followed the steps entirely, but the model failed to be built and several errors popped out (see attachment). Also, I attached my code to this post.

May I know what is the issue? Why can't the model be built?

Thank you in advance!
Screenshot 2022-03-18 152600.png
FYP.scala

Marcel Luethi

Mar 18, 2022, 8:00:25 AM3/18/22
to Debbie Lam, scalismo
Hi Debbie

The error happens online 76, where you call the rigid registration. Unfortunately, for some reason there is no good error message, or it was cut from the screenshot you provided. It is therefore difficult to diagnose. My guess is, that there is something wrong with your landmarks (skull2_landmarks). Can you post the complete error message?

Best regards,
Marcel

Debbie Lam

Mar 21, 2022, 3:21:18 AM3/21/22
to scalismo
Hi Marcel,

I noticed that. However, my meshes are perfectly aligned. I click on both errors (App.Scala:76 and App.Scala:42) and the App.scala file popped out (see attachment photos).
Is it possible to tell what are the issues here?

Thank you very much!
error 76.png
error 42.png

Marcel Luethi

Mar 21, 2022, 4:37:47 AM3/21/22
to Debbie Lam, scalismo
Unfortunately your screenshots do not show the interesting parts of the error message. They just show a part of the stacktrace, but not the bits that are interesting to diagnose the problem. Maybe you could just cut and paste the error message as text and append it to the e-mail?

Best regards,
Marcel