Unable to run example project from command line

Michael Lennon

May 21, 2021, 4:15:16 AM5/21/21
to scalismo
Hi, I have been trying to run the example project as described on https://scalismo.org/docs/ide.  Everything seems to go well until entering the "sbt run" command.  There are many errors as seen in the screenshot below. Of course the Scalismo UI does not appear   Any advice on what may be causing this would be appreciated.
Regards,
Mike

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Marcel Luethi

May 21, 2021, 5:22:15 AM5/21/21
to Michael Lennon, scalismo
Dear Michael

Thanks for reporting this issue.The problem comes from an artefact that the build system wants to fetch from bintray, which recently stopped its services.

You either need to download the seed project again or manually change the build.sbt, as shown in the commit.

Best regards

Marcel

Michael Lennon

May 21, 2021, 6:34:41 AM5/21/21
to scalismo
Thank you so much Marcel for the prompt response. The seed project ran flawlessly after your update.  I look forward to enhancing my research into the shoulder joint by using Scalismo to build shape models of the humerus and scapula.