Request for help with resizing a statistical shape model using Scalismo

강우이

Apr 14, 2023, 12:14:01 AM4/14/23
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo community,

I am currently working on a project where I need to resize a statistical shape model using Scalismo, and I was hoping someone could provide some guidance on how to do this. Specifically, I would like to know how to adjust the size of the model while still maintaining its statistical properties.

I have already loaded the shape model into Scalismo and am familiar with its basic functionality, but I am unsure about how to proceed with resizing the model. I am hoping someone in the community can provide some guidance on how to do this.

If anyone has experience with this or knows of any resources that might be helpful, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Kang-Woo Lee

강우이

Apr 16, 2023, 11:00:45 PM4/16/23
to scalismo
I am writing to inform you that I have successfully resolved an issue related to a 3D statistical model using the following code:

val model = StatisticalModelIO.readStatisticalTriangleMeshModel3D(new java.io.File("datasets/?.h5")).get
val scaled_model = loaded_model.transform(Scaling3D(180.0))
val rotatationed_model = scaled_model.transform(Rotation3D((0.0, 0.0, 3.14159), Point3D(0, 0, 0)))
val full_model = rotatationed_model.transform(Translation3D(EuclideanVector3D(0.0, 0.0, 80.0)))

Best regards,
Kang-Woo Lee

2023년 4월 14일 금요일 오후 1시 14분 1초 UTC+9에 강우이님이 작성:

Marcel Luethi

Apr 18, 2023, 3:01:06 AM4/18/23
to 강우이, scalismo
Dear Kang-Woo Lee

Thanks for sharing your solution. And sorry that I did not reply to your message. It somehow slipped my attention. We usually try to answer within 1 or 2 days.

Best regards,

Marcel