Shape Model video Tutorials

Dennis Madsen

Jun 3, 2024, 4:44:42 AMJun 3
to scalismo
Hi all,

After the unfortunate deletion of some conversations, I wanted to repost my recently published video tutorials on the practical steps to create a statistical shape model.

The series is available on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4W2sotakYk&list=PLPmOaPsuoeltjdVRHqDXfN5tcUxZRrQ7j

In the video series I cover everything from:
- Shape model data requirements (aligned and in point-correspondence)
- Different methods for rigid alignment
- How to design the template/reference mesh for the shape model
- How to make the template deformable with kernels
- How to perform fitting (non-rigid registration) using the Gaussian Process Morphable Model (GPMM) framework and Gaussian Process Regression (GPR)

And then extra videos on:
- Model evaluation (specificity, generalization, compactness)
- Model visualization

Let me know what you think. And also let me know if something is missing which I should make a video/tutorial about.

Best,
Dennis
Message has been deleted