Point correspondence display in model fitting

Maia R.

Sep 28, 2021, 10:32:09 AM9/28/21
to scalismo
Dear community,
I'd like to display a set of correspondence points between the reference and the fitted mesh for model fitting (gradient-based registration) and I'd like to know if the following codes is correct to do so:

I'm wondering  if I need to find the closest point as above or just use the ptIds as below:

Thank you,
Best regards

Marcel Luethi

Oct 2, 2021, 2:40:30 PM10/2/21
to Maia R., scalismo
Dear Maia

If all the meshes are in correspondence, it is sufficient to just use the point ids. So the 2nd solution should be ok.

Best regards,
Marcel

V R

Oct 5, 2021, 8:37:07 AM10/5/21