About package collections

Bereket Workie Anteneh

May 21, 2021, 10:11:41 AM5/21/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo Community
I am doing landmark error analysis using Scalismo for my SSM of femur bone.
 I used the package collection  "Import scala.collection.JavaConversions._"
but this package collection does not work for my Scalismo version which is 0.94  . I think this package works well for older versions.
So , would you recommends me a packages that substitute the above package for my version (0.94)?
When I used the  package collection "Import scala.collection.JavaConversions._" , the following screen shout error results.

Capture.PNG

With regards,

Marcel Luethi

May 24, 2021, 6:49:38 AM5/24/21
to Bereket Workie Anteneh, scalismo
Dear Bereket

The Java Conversions do not have anything to do with Scalismo, but the Scala version you are using. They are used when you need to make your code compatible with the Java collection library.  As Scala itself has a very powerful collection library, you barely ever need to use these. Therefore I am also not very familiar with them. If you really need to use them in your code, you might need to google for correct usage.

Best

Marcel