Broken nativelibs

Marcel Luethi

Mar 8, 2021, 2:59:47 AM3/8/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo users,

We are in the process of migrating the Scalismo repository from Bintray to the central repository. In this process we unfortunately published a broken package of the scalismo-nativelibs to the central repository. This might affect your project, especially when you set up a new scalismo project. You might see strange compilation errors, regarding vtk, hdf5 and jogl.

We are working on a resolution of this problem. Unfortunately, ss the exact cause of the problem is not clear to us at the moment, this might take some time.

I will post here once I have found a work around or solved the problem.  My apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing.

Best regards,

Marcel

Marcel Luethi

Mar 9, 2021, 3:58:10 AM3/9/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo users,

The situation with the broken nativelibs should be resolved by now and everything should be working as expected. Updated versions of all the packages (scalismo-ui, scalismo and nativelibs) have been published to the central repository.
If you are using Scalismo 0.90 or Scalismo 0.18, you can now drop the following line from your build.sbt:
resolvers += Resolver.bintrayRepo("unibas-gravis", "maven")

If you should be using an older version of Scalismo, please think about upgrading to a later version. When the package repository Bintray stops its service at 1. May, these older versions will no longer be automatically resolved by the build system.

Best regards

Marcel

V R

Mar 9, 2021, 7:32:36 AM3/9/21