Importing Landmarks

Gregory Lahman

Feb 17, 2023, 5:18:56 PM2/17/23
to scalismo
I work with the software 3D Slicer usually for landmarking analysis and such, and was wondering if there is a method to import the mark.json or fcsv files that it produces into scalismo?

Marcel Luethi

Feb 23, 2023, 4:56:27 AM2/23/23
to Gregory Lahman, scalismo
Scalismo does not directly support reading of fcsv files. But if you open fcsv files in a text editor, you will see that this is an extremely simple format that you can easily parse with a few lines of Scala code and extract the corresponding fields and create landmarks from it.

Best regards,
Marcel