Request for with Scalismo version issues

Catherine N

Oct 22, 2021, 12:42:32 PM10/22/21
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

I am encountering issues with my scalimo projects with scala versions 2.12 and before. Any assistance and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached are some screenshots.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ket

BME Doctoral Candidate (UCT)
MSc. (UCT) & BSc. (Makerere Uni.) Biomedical Engineering-BME
Mobile no.: +27 63 595 9346
Skype: catherinenamayega | Twitter: @cnamayega
VersionChallenges.PNG
VersionChallenges2.PNG
VersionChallenges3.PNG

Marcel Luethi

Oct 22, 2021, 1:58:51 PM10/22/21
to Catherine N, scalismo
Dear Catherine

You are using the version 0.14-M1 of Scalismo-UI. All versions that do not correspond to an official release (like 0.14) did not survive the end of service on bintray.
If you use scalismo-ui version 0.14  instead of 0.14-M1 it should work again. Also you can remove the bintrayRepo from your resolvers in build.sbt. Bintray no longer exists. All our libraries are now published on sonatype.

Best regards,

Marcel