New online course on probabilistic fitting using Scalismo

Marcel Luethi

May 25, 2021, 9:35:32 AM5/25/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo-users,

I am happy to announce that a first version of our new online course on probabilistic shape model fitting is now online: https://shapemodelling.cs.unibas.ch/probabilistic-fitting-course/

The course is designed as a follow-up to our FutureLearn course and builds upon the concepts described there. As the name suggests, the focus of the new course lies on fitting shape models to surfaces and images using a Bayesian approach. The course should give you the necessary theoretical background required to use the sampling framework that is part of Scalismo and also teach you how to design effective samplers.

I am happy to answer questions regarding the course content in our gitter chat:

Best regards,

Marcel

V R

May 25, 2021, 5:19:17 PM5/25/21