Scalismo tutorial vs. ScalismoLab: error when displaying landmarks

Vénérée Randrianarisoa

Oct 5, 2020, 1:56:19 PM10/5/20
to scalismo
Hi,
When displaying the same landmarks with Scalismo-lab and with scripting with an IDE (https://scalismo.org/tutorials/tutorial9.html), I don't get the same results: the landmarks don't coincide on the mesh with the tutorial, though I use the same data, in the same folder.

ScaIismo-IDE:
- UI Version: 0.14-RC1
- Scalismo Version: 0.18-RC1
- Scala Version: 2.12.6
- Built Time: Fri, 14 Feb 2020

Scalismo-Lab:
- UI Version: 0.6.1-withHighDPI
- Scalismo Version: 0.10.0
- Scala Version: 2.11.7

In IDE:
val model = StatisticalModelIO.readStatisticalMeshModel(new java.io.File(datasetsDir,"datasets/model.h5")).get
val modelLMs = LandmarkIO.readLandmarksJson[_3D](new java.io.File(datasetsDir,"datasets/modelLandmarks.json")).get
val modelGroup = ui.createGroup("face model")
val modelView = ui.show(modelGroup, model, "model")
val modelLMView = ui.show(modelGroup, modelLMs, "modelLM")

In Scalismo-Lab:
val model = StatismoIO.readStatismoMeshModel(new File("datasets/model.h5")).get
show(model, "model")
val modelLMs = LandmarkIO.readLandmarksJson[_3D](new File("datasets/modelLandmarks.json")).get
addLandmarksTo( modelLMs, "model")

Could someone check if you get the same issue as me please.
I'm confused if it comes from the Scalismo version or whatever since I use the same data in the 2 places ...
Thank you,
Best regards